Summer '10 newsletter
- Web Development: Best Left to the Pros?
- We Keep Growing and Growing and Growing...
- Case Study - 'Your Design, Our Shine'
- Case Study - Covenant House
- Case Study - South County Anesthesia Associates
- Q&A - Matthew Uttendorf
- Operation New Website
December/January '09 -'10 newsletter
- Get Your Site in Shape!
- Case Study - EnergyPimp
- Case Study - Fappani
- Case Study - Modern Piano
- Social Media Marketing: Yay or Nay?
- Q&A - James Fawcett
R4R: Behind the Scenes
As you may know TPI is the primary sponsor of an annual, local paddling event for clean water called Race for the Rivers. Over the past few months we've been spreading the word about the who, what, when and why of it all, but now that the race is wrapped for 2009, we thought we'd pull back the curtain on what goes in to making it all happen and how interactive strategy can take a good concept and turn it into a profitable, regionally-recognized event in just three short years! MORE...
Trend Spotting is Still a Recipe for Success
The rise of e-commerce has certainly had an unmistakable effect on entrepreneurship and the likelihood of success for new businesses, but if ten-plus years in the web development industry have taught us anything, it's that there's still no better way to tip the scales in your favor than to look out for trends and ride the wave all the way to the bank. MORE...
August/September 2009 newsletter
- Sidestep SEO Scams
- We've Got New Digs!
- Case Study - Bullrun
- Case Study - Sack Daddy
- Case Study - It's a Secret!
- Follow us on Twitter
- R4R is Almost Here!
Sidestep Search Engine Optimization Scams
How to avoid unethical SEO professionals and strategies
June/July 2009 newsletter
- Elements of a Great Website
- Meet Marc!
- Case Study - Arlan River
- Case Study - ICS: Project Update
- Case Study - Stewart and Partners
- And the Winner is...
- Race for the Rivers '09
April 2009 newsletter
- E-Commerce is King
- Catch us at the Annual SBA Exhibit Gala
- Something Big is Coming...
- Case Study - FunnySpoon
- Case Study - Satori Energy
- Case Study - ICS
- Rage for a Cure!
November 2008 newsletter
- What's Brown & Black and Cyber All Over?
- And We're Back!
- Case Study - thinktpi.com
- Case Study - Drury Outdoors
- Case Study - Residential Design Services
- The ROI Challenge
- Move That Bus!
E-Commerce Solutions Offer Relief For Struggling Businesses
Online shopping for goods and services expands despite decreased in-store sales. MORE...
May 2008 Newsletter
- Spring Cleaning
- Hello Again!
- Case Study - Black Magic Car Care
- Case Study - CNN Kiosk Software
- Case Study - Total Landscape Inc.
- '08 Marketing Plan: Fact or Fiction?
- Join us for Race for the Rivers 2008!